Mathematics N1 Online Classes
Are you tired of failing your exams……?Are you studying Engineering subjects and Mathematics is one of them. Are you having time contraints to attend class? Are you struggling understanding your teacher? Then Mathematics N1 Online course is designed with you in mind. The online classes will greatly assist as you prepare for your final exam.
All Modules Covered with Videos
The online class covers the whole syllabus of Mathematics N1 and ensures that you are fully prepared.
The class offers the full curriculum which has also been put in video format to ensure even more understanding of the subject. Activities are given in every lesson to offer enough practice.
- Concept of the addition sign
- Concept of the subtraction sign
- Concept of the multiplication sign
- Concept of the division sign
- Laws of exponents
- Simplifying of exponents
- Laws of logarithms
- Simplifying Logarithms
- Different types of angles
- Theorems involving s circle and a straight line
- Types of triangles
- Theorems involving triangles
- Similarity in triangles
- Congruency in triangles
- Theorem of PythagoraSimplifying of exponents
- Addition of fractions
- Subtraction of fractions
- Multiplication of fractions
- Division of fractions
- Long division
- Understanding the Cartesian plane
- Plotting points on a graph
- Understanding the equation of a line
- Sketching a straight line
- Sketching a hyperbola
- Conversions involving distance, area and volume
- Percentages and calculations involving percentages
- Mensuration of shapes involving:
- Area of shapes
- Volume of shapes
Whats In It For You!
Students registered get access to online video tutorials and all the other content depending on the subscription plan. The resources available range from an online Mathematics N1 Textbook-carefully crafted for the N1 syllabus, pre-recorded videos on the syllabus, , pre-recorded revision sessions of latest papers written, live class sessions, previous question papers, activities per topic as well as planner to assist you track your progress. Take time to view some of the sample videos shown.